2 Year Guarantee by Sewing Outlet
Covering Brand New & Ex Display machines supplied by Sewing Outlet
Please keep the original packaging (outer box and polystyrene inner packaging) as it would be needed in the unlikely event your machine needed to be returned for repair or service.
Whilst great care has been taken in the design, construction and transportation of your product, please keep your original proof of purchase in case you require any repair under warranty.
If you experience difficulties with your product, please contact the Support team by phone or email. We will make every effort to assist you in solving your problem.
Guarantee of Sewing Machines
This Guarantee covers domestic sewing machines sold in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Under the terms of this guarantee defects in the machine or accessories which arise from faulty workmanship or materials will be repaired free of charge subject to the conditions set out below. Liability for consequential damage whether direct or indirect is excluded.
If it is not practical or economic to repair your machine, Sewing Outlet has the option to replace it with the same or a similar machine at their sole discretion.
This Guarantee is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. This Guarantee does not apply:
- a. If the product is serviced other than by a Sewing Outlet authorised engineer or fitted with other than manufacturer approved parts.
- b. If the machine is used for profit or trade or other than in normal domestic circumstances.
- c. If the machine is used on any supply circuit or voltage range other than that shown on the rating place on the product and/or motor.
- d. To parts requiring replacement due to normal wear or to faults caused by negligent or other incorrect use not in accordance with recommendations given in the instruction book.
- e. If the plug has not been fitted and fused in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- f. To any needles or light bulbs.
- g. To any transportation charges.
- h. If bought as a second-hand product.
- i. To adjustments and maintenance which are the customer’s responsibility.
- j. To adjustments to the timing of the sewing machine.
- k. Other than to the first retail purchaser.
- l. To damage caused by not correctly following the operating instructions.
- m. To damage caused by accidental or deliberate misuse.
If your machine requires service or a repair under this Guarantee please return it to the it in the original packing together with the original receipt or other proof of date of purchase, freight paid. (Please contact us for the correct address of wher to send your machine)
If you do not have the original packing please contact Sewing Outlet who can usually supply a replacement set. A charge will apply - prices vary depending on the size of the packaging.
This Guarantee is given by the Sewing Outlet and is a 2 year guarantee.
This Guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.